Such tanks can be equipped with a control system also managing fuel supply and tank sensors as contents measurement, vacuum leak detection systems, as well as additive dosing systems are available upon request.
- high quality fuel tank on 1% angle
- integrated automated filtration system
- water, sediment and micro-organism removed automatically
- keeps water below 50-70 ppm
- keeps fuel partivle count as required for common rail engines (better than 18-16-13)
- remote monitoring ready
- optional leak detection on return pipe and/or tank, tank contents management, additive dosing system