Njord mobile Tank Cleaning Systems are recommended for cleaning (bio)diesel fuel tanks as well as the fuel in various applications WITHOUT tank entry. Both above ground and underground tanks can be cleaned using our systems. Depending on the tank size a different flow rate is recommended. When cleaning the tank and fuel we recommend to use our Fuel Additive Diesel UltraClean to clean the tank walls, dissolve tank sludge and stabilize the fuel.
- Very compact design and low weight
- Bypass around spinon filter to evacuate water and heavy debris
- Absolute filtration with water-block
- Fuel quality required for Common Rail engines
- Including suction and return hoses
- Optional Fuel Conditioner to stop microorganism growth and stabilize fuel
- Optional prefilter for heavy sedimentation and sludge
- Optional Filtration Controller
- Optional flow meter to know how many liters you have pumped and cleaned
The drastic reduction of sulfur and addition of bio-components to diesel fuel in recent years have further reduced shelf life and increased fuel related headaches. To make sure your engines or burners run reliably and efficiently on (bio)diesel, it is strongly recommended to recirculate each fuel tank a few times per year.
To bring and keep the fuel in spec and meet the engine manufacturers’ fuel cleanliness requirements, it is essential to keep water below 70 ppm and reach at least an 18-16-13 ISO 4406:1999 particle size distribution. Multi-pass filtration with a water absorber and absolute filter elements with a high Beta ratio for filtration below 5 micron are required. This is realized using the Njord Mobile Tank Cleaning Systems running in a parallel recirculation loop to the fuel tank.
Portable MTC-Series Portable Mobile Tank Cleaning Systems Specifications: