For example Fuel Forwarding Skids are used to provide gas turbines with clean fuel for start-up, emergency operation or even regular operation. Piping is generally stainless steel 316L and welded.
Fuel cleanliness requirements are part of system’s design as are environmental conditions. Commissioning services can be provided upon request.
The systems can be built to spec and can include:
- Flow rates from 25 to 19.000 lpm
- Simplex or Duplex Fuel pumps
- Simplex or Duplex Filtration / Separation
- ASME Section VIII Div. 1 filter vessels
- ASME IX or EN-287 welding specs
- 0,5 – 25 micron filtration
- Design pressure 1 – 10 bar
- Environmental temperatures -40 to +60ºC
- Vacuum, pressure, water sensors / switches
- Stainless Steel Plumbing
- Pressure Safety Valve
- Vortex Flow Meters
- In-line laser particle size and ppm water measurement
- Automated Water Drain
- Heat Tracing & Cladding
- PLC Controller
- Modbus, TCP/IP, LAN and Internet connectivity
- Remote alarm monitoring
- Dye and radiographic weld inspection
- CE, UL, NEMA, ATEX, PED, AD 2000, EN 13445, CU TR, TÜV Approval, LLOYD’S Certificate
Optional in line fuel quality measurement
Inline laser-particle counter measures particulate contamination in the fuel or oil. The sensor can also be installed independently to act as a filter system sensor or in combination with the total monitoring and management control center.
A loop powered water in oil sensor enables fast and reliable drift free inline detection and monitoring of moisture percentage or ppm water in fuel or oil.