Key Features Njord Ultra Clean Diesel:
- Cleans carbon deposits on injectors, pumps, piping
- Reduces fuel consumption up to 2%
- Reduces CO2 and NOx emissions
- Dissolves tank sludge and cleans tank walls`
- Improves water separability
- Improves combustion
- Improves fuel filterability & prevents blocked filters
- Improves fuel shelf life (oxidation stability)
- Strong protection against corrosion
- Strong reduction of foaming tendency
Njord Ultra Clean Diesel is a specially mixed set of additive components from a major additive suppliers in
Europe and North America directed at keeping the entire fuel system clean and in optimum condition for burning fuel in the most efficient manner. This means injecting clean diesel with small fuel particles injected
through clean injectors at the right pressure (fuel pump and fuel lines). It can be added when filing up the diesel tank, or added to the main tank to keep all your fuel in optimal condition.
Using Njord Ultra Clean Diesel greatly improves the tank cleaning and fuel restoration processes. It breaks down and removes sludge, slime and bio-fouling from tank walls and baffles that are difficult to access. Stirring
the fuel with the additive accelerates and improves its effect. Adding it up to 48 hours before tank cleaning is recommended for heavily contaminated tanks.
Tests have shown that it cleans the injectors and keeps them clean, resulting in on average 2% savings in fuel
consumption compared to a situation where the injection patterns are not optimal. A corresponding reduction in CO2 is achieved.