The Incount Particle Detector from Parker represents the most up-to-date technology in solid particle detection. The design dynamics, attention to detail, and small size of the permanently mounted, on-line particle detector brings a truly innovative product to all industry. The laser based, leading-edge technology is a cost effective market solution to fluid management and contamination control.
- Independent monitoring of system contamination trends.
- Early warning LED or digital display indicators for Low, Medium and High contamination levels.
- Moisture %RH LED indicator (optional).
- Cost effective solution in prolonging fluid life and reducing machine downtime.
- Visual indicators with power and alarm output warnings.
- Continuous performance for dependable analysis.
- Hydraulic, phosphate ester & fuel fluid compatible construction.
- Self diagnostic software.
- Fully PC/PLC integration technology such as: RS232 and 0-5 Volt, 4-20mA.
|Digital LED display update time||Every second|
|4-20mA output signal||Continuous|
|Principle of operation||Laser diode optical detection of actual particulates|
|Performance||+/- 1 ISO Code (dependant on stability of fl ow)|
|Reproducibility / Repeatability||Better than 1 ISO Code|
|Power requirement||Regulated 9 to 40Vdc|
|Maximum current draw||150mA|
|Hydraulic connection||M16 x 2 hydraulic test points (5/8” BSF for aggressive version|
|Flow range through the device||40 to 140 ml/min (optimum fl ow = 60ml/min)|
|Inline Sensors||Size 1 = 24 to 100 l/min - (optimum fl ow = 70 l/min)
Size 2 = 170 to 380 l/min - (optimum fl ow = 250 l/min)
|Required differential pressure||5.8 psi (0.4 bar) minimum|
|Viscosity range||10 to 500 cSt|
|Temperature||Operating environment: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
Storage: -40°F to +176°F (-40°C to +80°C)
Operating fluid: +32°F to +185°F (0°C to +85°C)
|Working pressure||30 to 6,000 PSI (2 to 420 bar)|
|Moisture sensor calibration||±5% RH (over compensated temperature range of +10°C to +80°C)|
|Operating humidity range||5% RH to 100% RH|
EMC/RFI – EN61000-6-2:2001
|Materials||User friendly construction
Stainless Steel hydraulic block
|Dimensions||7.2” x 6.1” x 3.4” (182mm x 155mm x 86mm)|
|Weight||2.9 lbs. (1.3 kg)|